- Only 4 Left!
- 0 Reviews
ZOORACING WOLVERINE CLEAR TOURING CAR BODY SHELL 0.5 THICK - ZR-0015-05
Out of Stock
Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 1pm - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WE WILL CONTACT WHEN READY TO PICKUP.
WOLVERINE is ZooRacing’s newest high-performance body on the market. It’s been designed with our newest insights in mind to make WOLVERINE even faster on every track, compared to its predecessors. Lots of new features improved the handling, making it more dynamic. More contact pressure offers more stability in corners with lots more rotation. The aerodynamic efficiency has been improved again as well.
For this purpose, we’ve advanced lots of areas of WOLVERINE noticeable. The overall length has been shortened to achieve a lesser inertia and therefore a better rotation around the vertical axis. For more steering in fast corners we’ve redesigned the front and hood and made them steeper. To easier steer the airflow along the sides over the rear wheel arches to the rear wing, to create more downforce, we’ve tailored WOLVERINE’s sides a lot. The rear is designed very even and uniform for a low center of gravity and to ensure an easy airflow to the wing. For a consistent flow we’ve remodelled the rear fenders to minimize turbulences at the rear of the body.
For a better aerodynamic efficiency we’ve elongated the roof of WOLVERINE. For the first time the windows at the side have an arch build in, to even out the pressure ratio of the airflow. With the rear wing we’ve included a know one, the HELLCAT wing, and improved it even further. The wing is known for its bowed form, which fits perfectly on the bodies rear and has an extreme impact. For more structural stability and more downforce on fast tracks, we’ve included a highly efficient reinforcement rib.
Especially the 0,5mm ultralight version needs a high rigidity. To achieve that we’ve created many new features. We’ve redesigned the area in front of the window shield to create more stiffness. The front fenders got a unique structure build in to prevent deflection at high speeds and accomplish overall more efficiency.
On top of that all is the ZOOlite moulding process that reduces the overall weight of our standard thickness 0.7mm body shells by about 10g. This ensures the standard shells are legal for all races with minimum body weight rules, such as the ETS, while significantly lowering the overall center of gravity. In addition, WOLVERINE is also available in our proven, lightweight 0.5mm variant for everyone looking for the outmost of performance.
Part of the package are also the revolutionary 2-step window masks that will ensure window frames of Pro quality. In a first step all windows are masked using the Step 1 masks. After the painting of the body is completed, the masks will be removed and replaced by the slightly smaller Step 2 masks that leave the window frames exposed and ready to be painted in your favourite colour. The result is highly precise without the need to pre-cut or in-body-cut the window masks, ensuring greater satisfaction and less chances of creating predetermined breaking points. The body package is rounded out by high-quality wing mounting hardware and a detailed sticker sheet including grille, head and taillights.
– CAD designed
– Specialized LCG body shell with a more realistic design and less aerodynamic drag
– Low, and yet realistic front end with sculptured hood and grille details
– Updated DBX-style roof section for less aerodynamic drag and higher cornering speeds
– Recessed roof to channel the airflow and to create greatly improved structural stability thanks to static reinforcement
– Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities
– Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total)
– Large wheel arches ensure the tires will not rub in whatever position
– Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
– Static reinforcement on the hood. Especially useful when running the ultra lightweight variant
– 0.5mm ultralight body weighs in at about 55g cut & including wing
– ZOOlite 0.7mm standard body weighs in at about 75g cut & including wing
– Detailed decal sheet
– 2-step window masks
– Wing mounting hardware
– 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting
– Designed to meet GBS rules
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCHOBBYLAND users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.