Out of Stock
Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 9am - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
The Tetonpacks big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-roader that's quick and versatile for radio-controlled fun anytime, anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. The steep approach angle lets the grippy tires attack large rocks and tall curbs with aggressive climbing action. Smooth, long-travel oil-filled shocks keep the suspension motion in check over rocky terrain, and smooths out the landings when coming off of big jumps. Strength on the trail is assured with proven shaft drive, metal ring and pinions in the differentials, and smooth, long wearing ball bearings. Roosting dirt and slinging gravel are just part of the fun as the fully proportional electronic speed control and powerful motor deliver punchy acceleration and exciting speed.
Teton is built to go the distance, and is always ready for your next off-road adventure. All-weather electronics rule over the elements for driving fun through streams, mud, and snow. The long range 2.4GHz radio system is always in command. The LaTrax Teton is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-Explorewith included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and wall outlet charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax Teton is Powered By Traxxas; protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
High Capacity 7.2-volt NiMH Battery Pack with iD
Teton includes an iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery and convenient AC wall outlet charger. This potent pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive patented High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Everything you need is in the box, even 4 AA alkaline batteries! Accessory Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect LaTrax/Traxxas iD-equipped batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity.
4-Wheel Drive Off-Road Versatility
Teton stays true to the mountain terrain it is named after with versatile 4-wheel drive off-road performance that takes you places you might not expect. The simple and efficient shaft drive powers tall tires for increased ground clearance and aggressive traction. True 4-wheel independent suspension keeps the tires planted over all different types of terrain from smooth sidewalks to gravel-bottom creek beds. Teton fits easily in a backpack. Whether hiking or driving, how far can Teton take you on your outdoor adventure?
Waterproof, All-Weather Electronics for Total Driving Freedom
Waterproof, all-weather electronics means your fun doesn't stop just because of a little water. Teton doesn't slow down for puddles, mud, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet conditions that send other trucks back to the workbench. It's total driving freedom! Drive the Teton where you want, when you wantÌ_Ì_̨the only limit is your imagination.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Explore
The 1/18 LaTrax Teton is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, AC wall outlet charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body
- Teton off-road tires mounted on black, 5-spoke wheels
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Adjustable-height body mounts
- Waterproof, all-weather electronic speed control
- Innovative all-weather design
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode Forward / Brake
- Patented Training Mode 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Multi-color LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Powerful 370 brushed motor
- Includes LaTrax 7.2V 6-cell NiMH battery pack and AC wall outlet charger
- High-torque waterproof sub-micro steering servo
- Weather-sealed receiver box (patent pending)
- Full-time 4WD
- Front and rear all-metal gear differentials
- Front C-hub design with universal driveshafts
- Rear axle carrier with universal driveshafts
- Oil-filled shocks with variable mounting positions
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Fiber-composite chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
- Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
- 2.4GHz Transmitter Features
- 2-channel transmitter
- Servo reversing
- Electronic steering trim controls
- Low battery indicator
- Internal antenna
- Distinctive, ergonomic, contour grip
- Powered by Traxxas
- Lifetime Electronics Warranty