Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Out of Stock
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 1pm - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WE WILL CONTACT WHEN READY TO PICKUP.
Spektrum iX14 2.4Ghz DSM-X 14 Channel Transmitter Only, SPMR14000
- 14 channels at 22ms frame rate allows the iX14 to be used with high-performance jet aircraft
- Fast Android-powered touchscreen interface
- Full-color, easy to read screen
- Compatible with Smart Technology out of the box
- Includes the latest upgrades to the Smart dashboard
- Superb ergonomics for hours of comfortable setup and flying
- Includes smooth, contactless, precision gimbals
- Speech-to-text functionality through wired headsets
- USB-C port allows charging the 10,500mAh 1S Lithium-Ion transmitter battery with the included magnetic USB cable and magnetic USB-C adapter
- 250 model memory
- Programming for airplanes, helicopters, sailplanes, and multi-rotors
Spektrum developed the iX series of Smart-ready transmitters for pilots seeking powerful functionality along with next-level connectivity. The 12-channel iX12 came first and was followed by the 20-channel iX20, the most advanced Spektrum air transmitter to date with an unprecedented array of features, innovations, and upgrades.
The iX14 now joins the series as the perfect intelligent transmitter for intermediate to advanced level pilots who fly mid- to high-end performance RC aircraft, including EDF jets and giant-scale turbine jets. It offers 14 channels and includes many of the latest Spektrum advances in connectivity, programmability, and ergonomics.
With its fast Android interface, Smart Technology compatibility, precise Hall-effect gimbals and more, the iX14 continues the Spektrum brand's commitment to innovation and reinforces its position at the cutting edge of aircraft radio technology.
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the iX14 have been optimized to fit a wide range of pilot needs. The result is a sense of balance, comfort and functionality that perfectly complements the speed and precision of DSMX® technology.
Key iX14 Ergonomic Features:
Comfortable, non-slip rubber grips
Contactless precision gimbal sensors
Adjustable stick length and travel range
User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
User-adjustable switch assignments and pushbutton power on/off
State-of-the-art touchscreen technology
What you need
- Compatible Spektrum receiver
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCHOBBYLAND users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.