- Sold Out - Backorder Available
- 0 Reviews
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Out of Stock
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 1pm - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WE WILL CONTACT WHEN READY TO PICKUP.
OS Engines Speed B21 Adam Drake 3 .21 Buggy Engine
The O.S. SPEED B21 Adam Drake Edition 3 is an improved version of Edition 2, developed in collaboration with O.S. international team driver ADAM DRAKE, who is famous for his deep knowledge and sound technical advice.
- Developed in collaboration with O.S. international team driver and multiple ROAR Champion, Adam Drake
- By adopting a boost bypass processing for the crankcase, the engine runs more smoothly
- ADAM DRAKE's image colour, blue anodized aluminium is applied to the cutting part of the new outer head, and two-colour anodized aluminium with new design is used to reduce weight and lower the centre of gravity and improve driving performance
- By adopting a cover plate with a built-in thrust plate, wear due to interference between the connecting rod and the cover plate during rotation is reduced and engine life is improved
- Blue anodized restrictors, 6.5mm for buggy and 7.5mm for truggy comes standard
- The inner head uses an O-ring to reduce vibration and improve dust resistance
Adam Drake is a world-class professional racer competing in the ROAR National Championships, the highest off-road race in the United States. He started playing RC buggy in the backyard at the age of 8 and participated in the race competition in earnest at the age of 14. He won the 1/8 ROAR Nitro buggy in 2013 and has been the title holder of a total of multiple ROAR champions to date. Has many followers around the world on Facebook and Twitter. The OS SPEED B21 ADAM DRAKE EDITION 3 is a further refinement of the previous model that was born with the advice of world-class professional racer Adam Drake.
By adopting a boost bypass processing for the crankcase, the engine runs more smoothly making it even easier to drive and handle. ADAM DRAKE's image colour, blue anodized aluminium is applied to the cutting part of the new outer head, and two-colour anodized aluminium with a new design is used to reduce weight and lower the centre of gravity and improve driving performance. You can make a choice of two different carburettor restrictors, 6.5II for buggy and 7.5 mainly for truggy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCHOBBYLAND users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.