Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 9am - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
Team Associated is excited to partner with HooniganR to bring you their world-famous Hoonicorn in radio-controlled form. Built on the new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated HooniganR Hoonicorn is a tire-slaying beast!
The engineers at Team Associated spent countless hours capturing many of the details synonymous with the 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonigan Hoonicorn. Features including officially licensed American Racing VF503 Wheels, rear diffuser, molded intake and turbos, scale brake rotors, and more!
The Hoonigan Hoonicorn Apex2 chassis is equipped with the latest features for on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with threaded, oil-filled shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 the ultimate in handling on an uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Hoonicorn and tire-shredding action!
A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts, as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Hoonicorn under control during the wildest of driving conditions
- Threaded, oil-filled shocks smooth out the bumps when ripping down the tarmac and shredding tires.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing, or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out along with bits of tire rubber for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Apex2 chassis is equipped with metal ring and pinion gears for long-lasting durability that can handle tire-slaying burn-outs.
- 2.5mm thick G10 chassis ensures that the Hoonicorn continues to "Kill All Tires" regardless of what road debris you may encounter.
- The #30123C LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug
The 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR V2 (HvW2 spec) builds upon where the original Hoonicorn left off. Taking the car that starred in Gymkhana SEVEN, the team modified the 410 cubic inch Roush Yates Ford V8 heart of the Hoonicorn to now feature a custom twin turbo setup from Garrett that feeds the boost through a custom Sitzer Dynamics intake manifold. The end result? 1,400 horsepower that's fed through the Sadev all-wheel-drive system with paddle shifters. The whole package sits on a set of American Racing VF503 wheels with super sticky Toyo Proxes R888R tires. Designed from the start to take a car that was already crazy and make it absolutely insane!
Full-Size Hoonicorn Specs
|Chassis||1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn (AWD)|
|Engine||Roush Yates Ford V8, Garrett Twin Turbos|
|Power Output||1400hp / 1250ft-lb Torque|
|Transmission||SADEV Sequential (paddle shifters)|
|Wheels||American Racing VF503|
|Tires||Toyo Proxes R888R|