Out of Stock
Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 1pm - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WE WILL CONTACT WHEN READY TO PICKUP.
XRAY X4 2023 - GRAPHITE - 1/10 LUXURY ELECTRIC TC - XY300035
2023 All-New Features
- All-new XLP shocks are 9mm shorter for improved cornering speed, steering response, and stability makes the car easier to drive in all surface conditions
- Shocks are 2.6g lighter removing 10.4g from the front and rear of the chassis improves weight placement while retaining the same internal oil volume compared to ULP shocks for consistent dampening
- New pistons for improved travel from the more compact shock design
- New springs are 3mm shorter to match the new shocks. Available in a full range of standard spring rates plus 2 new alternatives of the progressive springs C2.4-2.6 and C2.6-2.9
- The most popular spring combo is included in the kit: C2.5-2.8 in front and C2.6 in rear
- All-new membrane shape and material for reduced maintenance. The membranes have a longer lifespan without any change to rebound settings
- Front shock towers matched to short shocks. 8mm lower to improve CG with two optimized shock mounting positions
- Rear shock tower is updated to work with the short shocks. Redesigned with additional material to improve durability in severe crashes and 8mm lower with 2 shock mounting positions to improve CG and optimize handling.
- Heavy duty lower bulkheads improve durability while maintaining ultra-low weight
- Heavy duty upper clamps improve durability in hard crashes
- 3 dot caster bushings are included for the rear suspension for most common 2.5 and 3.5 rear caster settings
- ECS and CVD axles feature grooves for the new SCS - spring clip system that secures the wheel hub to the axle. The new SCS system allows easier assembly and maintenance.
- Wheel hubs are 0.5mm narrower than original X4 hexes to improve steering and traction and install using new axle SCS spring clip system
- Front and rear BB drive shafts included for improved cornering speed and rotation
- Steel diff and solid axle outdrives included to work with BB drive shafts
- Heavy duty steering plates with improved strength from thicker material provide improved durability. New shape gives extra clearance when using low downstop to prevent arm rub at full steering lock. Counter sunk screw from the bottom for easier bump steer adjustment and no need to change ball end length.
- Stronger ARS plates from thicker material for improved durability in serious crashes. The new design uses counter sunk screw from the bottom for easier toe gain/loss shims adjustment.
- 1mm longer pivot balls included in the kit together with standard ones if more than 0.5 shim is used under rear hub for better thread engagement and improved hub durability
- Rear graphite body post holder provides improved durability in serious crashes. Instead of the previous groove, there are 6 holes with 1.2mm spacing for easier and more precise mounting of horizontal rear body posts
- 2pc top decks included in the kit for improved steering and traction. Reinforced around the motor mount screws area and the flex groove in the front top deck is thinner to keep more material for improved durability.
- The included front top deck is tailored for common conditions typically found when using either graphite or aluminium chassis. The graphite editions include the open front top deck; both aluminium editions include the braced front deck with a special wave shaped bridge that reinforces the flex of the front suspension without being completely rigid for improved stability and better consistency in higher traction conditions.
- Most common 1.2 front/rear anti-roll bars included into the graphite version and 1.3 front and 1.2 rear in aluminium versions
Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
Wheels, tires, inserts
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCHOBBYLAND users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.