Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 1pm - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WE WILL CONTACT WHEN READY TO PICKUP.
TEAM ASSOCIATED Apex2 Ready-To-Run Hoonitruck - ASS30123
Team Associated is excited to partner with HooniganR to bring you their world-famous Hoonitruck in radio-control form. Built on an all new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated HooniganR Hoonitruck is a tire-slaying beast!
The Apex2 chassis has been updated from our previous version with the latest features in on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with threaded oil-filled shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Hoonitruck and tire-shredding action!
A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts, as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in #30123 model: battery and charger.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Associated Electrics Inc.
HOONIGAN Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Associated Electrics, Inc.
- Apex2 with licensed Hoonitruck body
- Injection molded brake calipers and rotors
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Reedy brushed speed control and 3-pole brushed motor
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Full metal ball bearings
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bleeder screws included on shock caps
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- G10 shock towers and G10 main chassis
- Adjustable body post height locations
- "Shorty" battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCHOBBYLAND users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.