Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Stock Located at Warehouse may require an additional 1-3 business days processing time before being dispatched. We aim to ensure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
Free Instore pickup from - UNIT 3, 6 GLADSTONE RD CASTLE HILL 2154 Monday = Friday 1pm - 4.30pm PICKUP AVAILABLE BETWEEN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS, WE WILL CONTACT WHEN READY TO PICKUP.
- Newly designed gun sleeves
- One-piece barrel
- Gun breech and recoil guard fully replicated
- Recoil and recuperator cylinders are truly represented
- Slide-molded muzzle brake
- Travel lock with photo-etched chain for extra details
- Finely reproduced return rollers
- Detailed tow hook molded on hull rear plate
- Delicate MG34 for StuG.III Ausf G
- Hatches can be assembled open/closed
- Slide-molded fenders feature photo-etched parts w/upper and lower surface........ details
- Fender pattern accurately portrayed
- Photo-etched rack on engine deck for true-to-scale appearance
- Engine deck w/interlocking structure has realistic weld seams
- Delicate side-skirt hanger bracket
- Photo-etched air-intake grills
- Cooling air-intakes are slide molded
- Muliti-directional slide-molded superstructure w/bolt detail
- Realistically reproduced woof armor w. accurate weld seams
- Screw heads are accurately reproduced
- Radio set and seats are included
- Muliti-pieces upper hull easily assembled
- Commanders hatch w/interior details can be assembled open/closed
- One-piece slide-molded lower hull w/superb details
- Fully detailed hull bottom weld seams
- Floor treadplate pattern is correctly done
- Drivers vision port w/crystal clear parts
- One-piece driver vision port armor w/bolt detail
- Steering-brake inspection hatch can be molded open/closed
- Intricate OVM included
- Jack is produced w/multiple parts
- Air deflector truly represented
- Photo-etched is included
- Idler wheel w/photo-etched parts
- Detailed track tension adjuster
- Final-drive housing covers are separate parts for maximum detail
- Road wheels and sprocket w/accurate details
- Newly produced 40cm DS tracks
The StuG.III (Sd.Kfz.142) was based on the widely used Panzer III family of tanks,.. and it evolved into a very capable German tank destroyer during WWII. In fact,.. the StuG.III was Germany...s most widely manufactured armored fighting vehicle of.. the war. As enemy tanks improved their protection and armament, Germany responded.. by fitting the effective 7.5cm StuK 40 L/48 gun inside the vehicle...s casemate... This variant was known as the Ausf.G, of which 7,720 were produced from December.. 1942 through till April 1945. This made the Ausf.G the most common German tank.. destroyer variant by far. Dragon...s newest 1/35 scale StuG.III Smart Kit depicts.. a very specific Ausf.G model of the Late-Production in Dec 1944.
This is not just another StuG.III kit, as it has features unique to a late-war.... vehicle produced in December 1944. This has resulted in brand new parts such.... as a gun travel lock and rear tow hook being created. What...s more, this new.... kit of the popular StuG.III G receives brand new 40cm tracks made from DS to.... achieve incomparable detail definition and ease of assembly. Photo-etched components.... involve such elements as air intake grills and idler wheel rings, plus a brand.... new frame for stowing equipment on the engine deck. This is another fine 1/35.... StuG.III Ausf.G kit from Dragon, and it allows modelers to reproduce exactly.... a vehicle built in December 1944.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCHOBBYLAND users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.